15 Videos, Audios, and Resources About NaProTechnology to Give to Clients
1. Roots, Bandaids, and Infertility - Kathryn Karges, MD - TEDxSugarland
Looking beyond symptoms and approaching the real causes with healthier, natural methods. It's time we treat the causes of infertility.
2. How Can NaProTechnology Improve Fertility and Overall Health? - Gavin Puthoff, MD -
3. NaPro ebook - 9 Facts About NaPro for Those Struggling with Infertility
This resource helps women & couples understand NaPro at a basic level. It shows the big picture and helps readers get a sense of whether NaPro is right for them. Address frequently asked questions about the medical aspects of NaPro.
SpiceRabbit surveyed NaPro users to address their most common questions and transcribed answers from Medical Consultants and FCPs in an easy-to-understand format.
The ebook also compares NaPro with IVF. Those who are struggling with infertility can better understand the value of NaPro and have enough information to book a consultation.
Everyone can download the free ebook online at naproebook.com
FertilityCare professionals can customize the ebook by adding their center name and contact information at naproebook.com/brandedebook
4. NAPRO: A Quiet Revolution
This groundbreaking documentary seeks to inform women of a natural alternative to mainstream women's healthcare. The film takes a look at this new science while contrasting it with the more widely used medical model, and the highly problematic practice of prescribing hormonal contraceptives as a treatment for a wide array of women's health issues.
5. Liz Escoffery's Interview on NaProTechnology on November 6, 2017
6. Cervical Mucus Charting | Fertility Awareness Method - Megan Faller, FCP - Interview on Fertility Friday Podcast - Episode 75
FFP 075 | Cervical Mucus Charting | Fertility Awareness Method | NaPro Technology | Megan Faller
by Fertility Friday Podcast
Megan is FertilityCare Practitioner. FertilityCare Practitioners are fertility awareness educators who are trained in the Creighton model of fertility awareness. In this episode Megan and Lisa dive into NaPro Technology and the role that it can play in restoring fertility. They also talk about the Creighton model of fertility awareness, which is a mucus only method, and they delve into cervical mucus and why mucus is central to this model of fertility awareness charting.
Topics discussed in the episode:
- What is different about the Creighton method of fertility awareness charting?
- What is NaPro Technology?
- How do FertilityCare Practitioners and NaPro Doctors work together to interpret a woman’s charts and address any cycle irregularities?
- How is the Creighton model effective, especially considering that it is a mucus-only method of charting?
- Continuous mucus and limited mucus cycles
- How does mucus production shift around ovulation?
- When might observing temperature not actually be helpful?
- Is all mucus fertile? How do you tell when you are fertile?
- How do models like Creighton and Justisse classify “sticky” and “tacky” mucus?
- Why there aren’t only 3 kinds of mucus (i.e. sticky, creamy, eggwhite)
- What your cervical mucus could be telling you about your cervical health
- What does a healthy menstrual cycle look like?
- The process of coming off the pill and charting your cycles
- Are NaPro Doctors “medical” or are they “holistic”?
- How is the approach that NaPro Doctors take different to mainstream physicians?
7. What You Need To Know About Progesterone and Pregnancy - Using Your Cycle To Time Hormone Testing - Nora Pope, ND - Interview on Fertility Friday Podcast - Episode 106
Nora is a Board-Certified Naturopathic Physician and Creighton Model FertilityCare Practitioner in Toronto. She helps adults and children find relief from infertility, seizures, allergies, insomnia, high blood pressure (Marfan syndrome) & hormonal imbalances. She is an expert in drug-herb interactions & prescribes natural medicines which enhance the efficacy of prescription medication.
She advocates the midwifery model of natural birth and eco-friendly Fertility Appreciation with the Creighton Model FertilityCare System. She supports couples to conceive naturally. Nora is also the author of several articles and book chapter on Naturopathic treatment for epilepsy, women’s health and fertility.
In this episode Nora and Lisa talk about using a woman’s menstrual cycle chart as a diagnostic tool both from a medical perspective and from a Naturopathic perspective. They focus on assessing a woman’s hormonal levels and supporting them in a way that aligns with her menstrual cycle. They also focus on progesterone levels specifically. How to test for progesterone, what your levels should be, how to know if your levels are low, and what to do about it if they are.
8. Using Fertility Awareness Charting to Treat Infertility Naturally - NaProTechnology - Danielle Miller, MD - Interview on Fertility Friday Podcast - Episode 31
Dr. Danielle Miller is board certified in Family Medicine and also has additional training as a Natural Procreative Technology Medical Consultant. As a NaPro physician, she has extensive experience in Natural Fertility Awareness and using a natural approach to correct common women’s health disorders.
NaPro Technology is a new women’s health science that monitors and maintains a woman’s reproductive and gynecological health. It provides medical and surgical treatments that cooperate completely with the reproductive system. NaPro Technology Consultants have an extensive understanding of the female reproductive system and the fertility awareness method, and their treatment protocols are informed by the woman’s own unique menstrual cycle variations.
NaPro technology is a medical science that is based on the Creighton model of fertility awareness cycle charting. NaPro Physicians and Consultants work with a woman’s fertility awareness charts to identify the root causes of fertility challenges and menstrual cycle irregularities and treat them accordingly.
In today’s show, we talk about NaPro Technology and how this method uses Fertility Awareness charting to inform diagnostic practices and treatment protocols. We talk about the wealth of information that a trained practitioner can draw from a woman’s fertility awareness charts and the benefits of working with a woman’s fertility with the intention of addressing the root causes of her cycle irregularities and fertility challenges. We talk about the difference between the way that mainstream medicine treats women’s fertility concerns compared to the NaPro model of care.
9. Endometriosis, PCOS & Fibroids - Surgical Techniques That Preserve Fertility - Kyle Beiter, MD - Interview on Fertility Friday Podcast – Episode 136
Dr. Beiter is a Board Certified Medical Doctor, with a specialization in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology who specializes in fertility. Dr. Beiter is a trained NaPro Technology Surgeon. For those of you who aren’t familiar with NaPro technology is a specialized form of gynecologic surgery whose primary aim is to reconstruct the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries in such a way that minimized adhesions and protects your tissues.
In today’s episode we talk about the surgical side of NaPro technology, what it can mean for your health and fertility, and how the NaPro surgical approach can support women with fibroids, endometriosis, PCOS, pelvic pain, and infertility.
Topics discussed in today’s episode
- How the NaPro Technology surgical approach differs from the general approach that is taken by classically trained Obstetrician-Gynecologists
- What are the main reasons why women are referred for surgery in the first place?
- At what point would surgery be appropriate to remove fibroids?
- What are the surgical techniques that minimize bleeding, scarring, and adhesions when removing fibroids surgically?
- What exactly is an adhesion, and how do NaPro technology surgical procedures minimize adhesions of your reproductive tissues?
- What is endometriosis, and how is endometriosis diagnosed?
- Why you can’t diagnose endometriosis with an ultrasound alone
- How does endometriosis contribute to or cause infertility?
- What does endometriosis actually look like in the body?
- Does endometriosis just grow back after surgery?
- What is adenomyosis and how is it related to endometriosis and infertility?
- Can surgery (i.e. ovarian wedge resection surgery) improve PCOS symptoms?
- How do ovulatory disorders contribute to or cause infertility?
- How ultrasounds can be used to help to identify ovulatory disorders
- What is LUF — Lutenized Unruptured Follicle — and how does it contribute to and cause fertility challenges?
10. The Faith-Filled Physician and NaProTechnology - Catholic Radio Indy Interview with Dr. Paul Day, Dr. Amber Day, and Fr. Ryan McCarthy
Fr. Ryan McCarthy, Dr. Paul Day and Dr. Amber Day join Jim Ganley and Mj Krauter for a discussion on NaProTechnology and its application in cases of infertility and its use as a family planning method acceptable to Catholic teaching.
11. NaProTechnology, New Hope in Infertility - Anne Nolte, MD
When faced with a diagnosis of infertility, many couples are told that procedures such as in vitro fertilization (IVF) offer their only hope for conceiving. However, infertility is a symptom of an underlying disorder that can often be diagnosed and corrected, allowing a couple to conceive through natural intercourse.
This video explores NaProTECHNOLOGY, an effective, scientifically-based, ethically sound approach to diagnosing and correcting the underlying causes of infertility and other gynecologic problems.
Read The National Gianna Center for Women's Health and Fertility™ FAQ's to learn more about alternatives to IFV treatments http://www.saintpetershcs.com/Services/Gianna-Center
Some of the images used within this video have been provided with permission from the Pope Paul VI Institute. http://www.popepaulvi.com/
12. PCOS and NaProTECHNOLOGY - Christopher Stroud, MD - Medical Consultant in NaProTechnology
13. Creighton Model FertilityCare System - A Natural System that Couples Can Use to Prevent Pregnancy
Are you looking for a way to prevent pregnancy that doesn't involve hormones or medications, has no side effects and is as effective as the pill if used correctly? The Creighton Model FertilityCare System is a natural system that couples use together. Watch the video to learn more!
14. NaPro Heals
15. One Couple's Experience with NaProTechnology
A couple discusses how they found solutions to their infertility.